Monday 18 February 2013

This is the first post in Boyd's new coaching blog.

In this blog, Boyd shares hard-learned strategies for men and women coping with emotional turmoil in a world that has tried its hardest to keep us in boxes that we don't fit in.

Although I've read well over 300 self-improvement, philosophy, psychology and success/motivation books, there are certain authors that have influenced me MORE along the way than others, and I will be sharing some of their knowledge, with attribution as much as I can, and will be recommending their books to those who may find their message compelling.

Stand strong, my brothers and sisters.  Let my battle scars and battle songs be part of what helps propel you towards a future that is fulfilling, exciting and passionate!

No comments:

Post a Comment